- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Manages end to end aspects of I.T. Project Management, from initiation, planning, execution, control and closing phases of the I.T. Project.
- Manages global projects and effectively communicates with all the stakeholders namely steering committee, sponsors, users, programmers and testing personnel.
- Plans and implements the quality assurance programs and responsible for the overall quality of the I.T. projects.
- Evaluates the technical architectures from feasibility point of view in the context of business objectives and recommends the same to executive committee.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Proactive Risk Management by identifying risks, communicating the same, designing and implementing mitigation plans.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing estimates, scheduling tasks; analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Experience Requirements for this Position
- Expertise in Project Management with a minimum experience of 3+ years.
- Overall I.T. experience of 10+ years across all phases of I.T. Project Life Cycle Management.
- Expertise in Quality Assurance programs, preferably advising the management on Quality Assurance strategies and implementing the same.
- Managed large global projects, with resources spread in multiple locations and multiple countries.
- PMP Certification and Quality certifications are highly desired.
- Having good understanding of emerging technology trends like RPA, Cloud, Big Data, Security and Mobility.